As parents, we need to come up with ways that would help us strengthen the bond that we have with our children.
If you’re planning to send hilarious messages or loving quotes to your children, you came to the right place.
Below, we have listed down some of the best funny and loving quotes that you can share with your children so you can strengthen the bond that you already have with them!
Funny And Loving Quotes You Can Share With Your Children
Here are some of the best funny and loving quotes that you can share with your children:
- “Never follow anyone else’s path. Unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path. Then by all means follow that path.” – Ellen DeGeneres.
- “My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all their teeth and no toothbrush.” – Bobby Boucher.
- “I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well.” – Dory, ‘Finding Dory.’
- “So please, oh please, we beg, we pray. Go throw your TV set away! And in its place you can install a lovely bookshelf on the wall.” – Roald Dahl, ‘Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.’
- “Be awesome! Be a book nut!” – Dr. Seuss.
- “The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.” – Erma Bombeck.
- “He who laughs…lasts.” – Erma Bombeck.
- “Have you any idea how many children it takes to turn off one light in the kitchen? Three. It takes one to say, ‘What light?’ and two more to say,‘I didn’t turn it on’ .” – Erma Bombeck.
- “Preferably the laugh out loud one since as adults we generally don’t laugh enough. I really thought you already knew.” – Unknown.
- “Mother’s words of wisdom: ‘Answer me! Don’t talk with food in your mouth!’.” – Erma Bombeck.
- “There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake on Christmas morning and not be a child.”- Erma Bombeck.
- “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.” – Erma Bombeck.
- Nobody on earth can ever love you more than your parents.
- The only thing better than having you for parents is my children having you for grandparents.
- A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain. A mother’s goodness deeper than the sea. – Japanese Proverb
- The love between a parent and their children is always and forever.
- At some point, you realize your parents are human. They make the best decisions they can with the options available to them.
- Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving.
- Parents act so strongly for us, that we often forget just how fragile they are.
- Tell me something so beautiful that life seems worth living. Parents love.
- “What’s it’s like to be a parent. It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Only parents love you unconditionally. Everyone else carries a “Conditions Apply” tag. This is the ultimate truth of life.” – Prathamesh Medhekar
- “Love is unconditional acceptance. It is the love of parents for children; also the non-possessive love of partners; also the caring love between all people that enables forgiveness. It’s above energy, though it may be expressed energetically. It’s our essential nature: Spirit itself, the quality we share with God. And it is the binding force of the universe, inherent in all that is.” – Peter Shepherd
- There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
- The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder.
- “The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.” – James E. Faust
- By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments.
- “Parents of young children should realize that few people, and maybe no one, will find their children as enchanting as they do.” – Barbara Walters
- “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” – Roald Dahl
- My kids are turning out just like me. Well played karma, well played.
- The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children – Clarence Day
- Children really brighten up a household. They never turn the lights off. – Ralph Bus
- Those moments you hope your kid’s sass will help them lead a company and not a gang in prison.
- Never underestimate a child’s ability to get into more trouble. Martin Mull
- Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare. End Asner
- Motherhood – when 90% of your time is spent putting other people’s crap away.
- I have just returned from a children’s party. I’m one of the survivors. Percy French
- My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do.
- People say “Go big or go home” as if going home were a bad thing. Hell yeah I want to go home. And I’m going to take a nap when I get there.
- “It is paradoxical that many educators and parents still differentiate between a time for learning and a time for play without seeing the vital connection between them.” – Leo F. Buscaglia
- Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes. – Chinese Proverb
- “It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.” – Maya Angelou
- Waiting for your parents are in a good mood before asking them for something you want.
- “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” – Roald Dahl, Matilda
- “Dad needs to show an incredible amount of respect and humor and friendship toward his mate so the kids understand their parents are sexy, they’re fun, they do things together, they’re best friends. Kids learn by example. If I respect Mom, they’re going to respect Mom.” – Tim Allen
- “It’s not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us see what we do with ours. I can’t tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself.” – Joyce Maynard
- “Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.” – Matthew Jacobson
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Do you think we missed out anything funny or hilarious quotes that you can share with your children? Let us know what we missed out by leaving a comment in the comments section below!